The Renoline Pipe and Drainage Lining System
BlockBusters Drainage and Plumbing Services are proud to be an approved installer of Renoline products.
The Renoline system is a proven and established method of placing a new pipe within an existing damaged or broken pipe without excavation and with minimal disruption.
BlockBusters Drainage and Plumbing Services work closely with both Renoline and Scanprobe (utilising the Scanprobe Maxprobe camera), forging a working relationship for over 25 years.
Engineers and remedial repair teams from BlockBusters Drainage and Plumbing Services attend training days with Renoline, learning and experiencing first hand their products to provide exceptional and knowledgeable service to our customers.
How does the Renoline system work?
The new pipe material is similar to GRP (Glass Reinforced Plastic) and in all cases will be superior in quality and strength to the pipe which it lines. The new pipe is moulded into the damaged pipe by an ingenious method called ‘inversion’ using water or air pressure, fitting it tightly against the wall of the existing pipe.
When the inversion is complete the new pipe (which is originally flexible) is now rigid, resulting in a strong, tough pipe tightly fitted within the existing pipe.
The Renoline pipe is manufactured from a dense impermeable felt and is designed and tailored to fit exactly the internal dimension of the pipe to be refurbished.
The thickness of the Renoline material can be varied according to design specifications required.
What are the advantages of Renoline?
Benefits from the Renoline repair process include:
• Eliminates costly excavations and general disruption to the property.
• Capable of repairing and curing leaking and open joints, root intrusion, cracks and all other associated pipe failure.
• Suitable for domestic, industrial, commercial and municipal applications.
• Achieves permanent structural repair.
• Guarantees improved flow characteristics.
• Will withstand ground movement far in excess of traditional drainage materials such as saltglaze, clay and concrete.
• The process is accepted by Local Authorities, Loss Adjusters, Surveyors, Civil Engineers and Architects etc.
• Continual lengths of up to 100 metres can be installed in one length.
• The materials used are extremely strong, abrasive resistant and do not rely on the existing pipe for its structural integrity.
• A Renoline refurbishment will be ready for use within hours of installation.
• Renoline is resistant to most aggressive chemicals and can withstand extremely high temperatures.
About BlockBusters Drainage and Plumbing Services
BlockBusters Drainage and Plumbing Services offer a comprehensive range of drainage and plumbing services, including drain unblocking, CCTV drain surveys, pipe lining, irrigation systems, sewer cleaning, soakaways, septic tanks and Saniflo maintenance.
Emergency plumber? We are there when you need us, with engineers on call 24/7 to help you get back on track.
Trading Standards approved, BlockBusters Drainage and Plumbing Services offer a professional and friendly service with a response within the hour!
Our plumbing engineers are available throughout East and West Sussex, Kent, Surrey and Hampshire. Including: Brighton, Hove, Worthing, Lancing, Arundel, Littlehampton, Bognor Regis, Chichester, Portsmouth, Havant, Southampton, Winchester, Basingstoke, Farnborough, Aldershot, Guildford, Godalming, Horsham, Crawley, Reigate, Horley, Woking, Redhill, Dorking, Weybridge, Edenbridge, East Grinstead, Haywards Heath, Crowborough, Uckfield, Lewes, Newhaven, Seaford, Eastbourne, Bexhill, Sevenoaks, Maidstone, Royal Tunbridge Wells, Heathfield, Ashford, Folkstone, Dover, Canterbury, Margate, Faversham, Paddock Wood, Tenderden and all surrounding areas.Contact the team
- Blocked Drains
- CCTV drain surveys
- Drain Installation
- Drain Insurance Advice
- Drain lining
- Drain maintenance servicing contractors
- Emergency plumber
- Drain Repairs
- Irrigation systems
- Septic tank clearance and maintenance
- Saniflo engineers repairs and servicing
- Sewer Cleaning
- Sewer repair
- Water leak detection and leaking pipe repair
- Water main repairs
- Drain and sewer pipe repair and lining