What’s our story?
Wow, where to start?
For the full story give us a call on 0800 136 658, but in a nutshell…..
Once upon a time, in fact it was 1989, a master plumber named Kieran started a quest to free the South East of England from blocked drains and plumbing problems. It was then that BlockBusters was born, grown and continued Kieran’s bold quest.
Kieran is still one of our Directors, yet the company has expanded into an intrepid team of plumbers, drainage engineers, CCTV drain survey engineers and a flouish of support staff offering exceptional customer service behind the scenes.
BlockBusters Drainage and Plumbing Services offer a comprehensive range of drainage and plumbing services, including drain unblocking, broken drain repairs, Renoline pipe lining, CCTV drain surveys, irrigation systems, sewer cleaning, soakaways, septic tanks and Saniflo maintenance.
Emergency plumber? We are there when you need us, with engineers on call 24/7 to help you get back on track.
Trading Standards approved, BlockBusters Drainage and Plumbing Services offer a professional and friendly service with a response within the hour with no call out charges.
Based in the beautiful village of Glynde, near Lewes, nestled into the backdrop of the Sussex Downs National Park, BlockBusters Drainage and Plumbing Services still proudly serve the South East of England.
Our plumbing engineers are available throughout East and West Sussex, Kent, Surrey and Hampshire. Including: Brighton, Hove, Shoreham, Worthing, Lancing, Arundel, Littlehampton, Bognor Regis, Chichester, Portsmouth, Havant, Southampton, Winchester, Basingstoke, Peacehaven, Farnborough, Aldershot, Guildford, Godalming, Horsham, Battle, Crawley, Reigate, Horley, Woking, Redhill, Dorking, Weybridge, Edenbridge, East Grinstead, Haywards Heath, Crowborough, Uckfield, Lewes, Newhaven, Seaford, Eastbourne, Bexhill, Sevenoaks, Maidstone, Royal Tunbridge Wells, Heathfield, Ashford, Folkstone, Dover, Canterbury, Margate, Faversham, Paddock Wood, Tenderden and all surrounding areas.
So if you need an emergency plumber, or have any drainage issues we can help: 0800 136 658
‘Paul did an excellent job for us. He was a nice chap. We have used Blockbusters twice before and always very happy with the service’
“Work was carried out efficiently and effectively and we are really pleased with the result”
“This was a first class service, we would use Blockbusters again. Excellent engineer.”
‘Really like the man who came round, was very impressed with his knowledge, and he was very professional, pleasant and polite.’
“Plumber was polite, courteous and very quick. Very happy with the service.”
“This was a first class service, we would use Blockbusters again.”
- Blocked Drains
- CCTV drain surveys
- Drain Installation
- Drain Insurance Advice
- Drain lining
- Drain maintenance servicing contractors
- Emergency plumber
- Gutter Cleaning and Repairs
- Irrigation systems
- Septic tank clearance and maintenance
- Saniflo engineers repairs and servicing
- Sewer Cleaning
- Sewer repair
- Water leak detection and leaking pipe repair
- Water main repairs
- Drain and sewer pipe repair and lining
Would you like to send us your feedback on our services?
We love to hear from customers so that we can ensure that you are getting the best possible service. Fill out the form on the right to send us feedback
Corporate Social Responsibility
To demonstrate our commitment to people and the environment we have developed our own CSR. Our key areas of focus are:
- Monitoring and increasing performance in labour rights and welfare
- Providing a comprehensive training and development scheme for our staff
- Compliance with our Environmental Policy, striving for continuous improvement
- Reduction of our carbon footprint Improving sustainability
- Delivering our charitable and community initiatives
- Assessing the ethics and safety procedures of all suppliers and subcontractors
Our ‘CLEAR’ Customer Care Ethos
- Exceeding expectations
- Acting positively in all situations
- Respecting customers and colleagues
- BlockBusters Brand Values
Our Values are based on our ‘TREAT’ philosophy
- Trust – build trust with our customers
- Respect customers and colleagues
- Exceptional customer service
- Add value to our services and industry
- To innovate