For gutter cleaning & repairs, call BlockBusters.
The gutters are often overlooked when it comes to household maintenance; we can’t see them easily and until they become blocked or broken we don’t really notice them. Guttering is not only there to keep water from dripping off the roof and onto your head though; the guttering and downpipe are there to ensure water running off the roof is carried away from the brickwork and foundations of the house. If the guttering does not work correctly, water dripping onto brickwork can cause damp and instability in the walls and foundations of any building.
Here at BlockBusters we offer a full gutter clearing and repair service. Our GutterVac cleaning system conforms to all of the latest health and safety regulations and can clean gutters up to 16 metres high. We can easily clear out sticks, leaves and other debris from your gutters, leaving them clear and free running.
We are also able to use our Gutter-Cam to survey and record your gutters up to a height of 10 metres. This means we can identify any problems, both with gutters and structural issues such as loose or broken tiles or cracked brickwork.Contact the team
Here are the main features of our gutter cleaning and repair service:
- Suitable for all properties, subject to access and height restrictions.
- No need for expensive scaffolding or potentially hazardous ladders; GutterVac can be operated from ground level.
- Gutter-Cam surveying and recording to heights of 20 metres.
- Pressure washing after vacuuming to ensure all down pipes and gutters are free flowing.
- Economical – we can clear the guttering on a 3-bedroom detached house can usually be completed within 3 hours
- Gutter clearing may help in the long term to reduce the extent of any repair work related to damp and water ingress.
These are the key benefits of our GutterVac system:
- Health & safety compliant
- No scaffolding or ladders required
- Gutter camera can quickly survey and locate problem areas
- Fast and reliable
- Simple with reduced costs
- Scheduled maintenance available
- Blocked Drains
- CCTV drain surveys
- Drain Installation
- Drain Insurance Advice
- Drain lining
- Drain maintenance servicing contractors
- Emergency plumber
- Gutter Cleaning and Repairs
- Irrigation systems
- Septic tank clearance and maintenance
- Saniflo engineers repairs and servicing
- Sewer Cleaning
- Sewer repair
- Water leak detection and leaking pipe repair
- Water main repairs
- Drain and sewer pipe repair and lining