Blockbusters Contractors Ltd – We don’t just do Drain/Toilet Unblocking & Emergency Plumbing
We also carry out all small & large scale repairs & installations including major highway excavations.
All our operatives have CSCS cards and received ongoing training and development in their areas of expertise.
Blockbusters are a well established drainage company which was formed in 1984. We offer a comprehensive range of services to the public and private sectors throughout the south east of England.
Our services include:
- Drain repairs and replacement
- Emergency blocked drain clearance
- CCTV drain surveys
- Pipework cleaning and maintenance
- Drain excavation including highway digs and reinstatement
- Septic tank cleaning and emptying
- Oil & chemical spill clearance
- Sewage treatment plants
- Storm drainage & soakaways
- Repairs to waste disposal units
- Water mains repair and replacement
- Domestic & commercial plumbing
- Design of water treatment plants & design of irrigation systems
Details of Membership of Trade Associations & Regulatory Bodies:
- Water Industry Approved Plumbers Scheme: Membership No. C0292
- ISOQAR – ISO9001: 2008 – Certificate No. 2001QM8001 – Registered: 28/08/1999 – Expires: 24/08/2011
- IPHE Registered Plumbing Company – Expires: 31/12/2009
- Environment Agency – Control of pollution amendment act – 1989
Reg. No. SSU/877088 Reg. Date: 23/03/2007 Expiry: 22/03/2011
- CABWI – The street works (Qualifications of supervisors & operatives) Regulations 1992 – unit 13 – Monitoring reinstatement of sub base and road base in non bituminous materials – Date of issue: 13/10/97 – Reference Number: SW28615
- Trading Standards Approved Contractor
- CHAS Approved
- Constructionline: Approved Contractor
- N.R.S.W.A. Accredited for National Roads and Streets Works.
- Construction Skills Certification Scheme – CSCS Cards
- Safe Contractor Approved